The skincare industry is advancing every year with new techniques available in the market. Some of them include anti ageing treatments that help reverse and slow down the ageing process, helping you retain your youth for a long period of time. Heard of the phrase ‘ageing like fine wine’? Well, that could be you as well.
At Bodycraft Clinic, our experts can suggest treatment options to reverse ageing, for both women and men. While you might be mentally and physically embracing your ageing years, your skin can still remain youthful and radiant with some certified procedures.
Best Anti-Ageing Skin Treatments For Wrinkle and Fine Lines
With so many reverse ageing treatment options available today, which is the best pick for your skin? Our experts recommend trying the following skin treatment options for youthful, glowing and softer skin.
1. HIFU Treatment
Also known as a non-invasive method to help reverse ageing, HIFU uses focused ultrasound energy to target layers of skin below the surface encouraging the production of collagen in the face. It helps in the reduction of wrinkles, tightening of the skin on the neck, lifting of cheeks, enhancing jawline definition, tightening of the décolletage and smoothening of the skin.
HIFU is conducted in the following ways.
- The target area is cleaned thoroughly. All make-up and skin care products are removed.
- A topical anesthetic cream may be applied.
- Ultrasound gel is applied and the HIFU device is placed against the skin.
- Using an ultrasound viewer, the device is adjusted to the right setting after which the ultrasound energy is delivered to the target area in short pulses of a specified duration.
- You might feel a bit of heat and tingling while the ultrasound is being applied.
- The device is removed and the area is cleaned.
2. Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers are gel-like substances injected beneath the skin to help restore youthful skin, smooth facial creases, restore lost volume and enhance contours. This US FDA-approved treatment can also be used to enhance and restore volume to cheeks or temples, diminish vertical lip lines, plump and enhance lips and improve symmetry among facial features (facial contouring).
You can learn more about this procedure by understanding which type of fillers are ideal for your face.
View this post on Instagram
3. Wrinkle Relaxers
Using an FDA-approved product, our Wrinkle Relaxer treatment is one of the most popular and widely used procedures to reverse ageing. It helps erase fine lines, and soften wrinkles, and expression lines, giving your skin natural depth and volume.
The Wrinkle Relaxer anti ageing treatment is carried out in the following ways.
- A detailed consultation is carried out by our doctors who assess concerns, and expectations and indicate treatment areas.
- A local anaesthetic cream is applied to the areas to be treated and left for 30-45 minutes. The area is then cleansed.
- Markings indicating areas to be treated are done by the doctor after which the calculated units are loaded and injected into the areas marked.
- The treated area is then cleansed.
It is important to take utmost care of your skin post-treatment. Rubbing and massaging are prohibited for 24-48 hours as they can increase redness and swelling. It takes nearly 4-7 days for the face to go back to normalcy after this procedure.
4. Vampire Facial
The Vampire Facial, also known as micro-needling with PRP, involves drawing a small amount of blood, separating the platelets, and then superficially injecting the platelets back into the face. This procedure has a number of benefits, including enhancing the skin's capacity to manufacture collagen and removing ageing symptoms to give you more youthful-looking skin.
The Vampire Facial is carried out in the following ways:
- About 45 minutes before your treatment, a topical anaesthetic cream will be applied.
- A small sample of blood will be drawn by the physician, and the platelets will be separated using centrifugation (growth factors).
- The growth factor is superficially injected into the skin after cleansing the treatment area.
- Once this process is finished, the area is cleaned once more.
After this anti-ageing facial treatment is over, avoid scratching or picking on the treated area. Use a gentle moisturiser if needed, and always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50+ before stepping out.
5. Yuskin GFC
An advanced therapy called Yuskin GFC Skin Therapy makes use of the body's innate natural abilities and capacity for self-healing. GFC skin therapy is one of the most effective biological skin rejuvenation methods available today. It increases the skin's ability to produce collagen and treats hyperpigmentation, scars, and wrinkles.
The Yuskin GFC is carried out in the following ways:
- An anaesthetic cream will be applied for about 30 to 45 minutes
- Specialised GFC tubes are used to collect the patient's blood (10 ml approximately).
- A centrifuge is used to activate the platelets and release the Growth Factors.
- Platelets and Growth Factors (GF) are separated and the GFs are gathered using a syringe (about 4-5 ml).
- The anaesthetic cream is cleaned and the GFC fluid is injected under sterile conditions.
- A thin layer of anti-bacterial ointment is applied to the injected area, followed by sunscreen.
Anti-ageing skin care treatments are growing popular by the day in India. However, it is important to get them done only under expert supervision, under trained professionals. At the Bodycraft clinic, you can expect to be taken care of by the best hands. Our experts can guide you through a pre-treatment consultation to make you understand which treatment is ideal for you.
Book your appointment today to reverse the signs of ageing on your skin.
FAQs around Anti-ageing Treatments in India
1. Is there a permanent treatment for wrinkles?
Not all treatments are permanent but they do offer a few changes to give you a more youthful appearance. You can get multiple anti-ageing treatments to remove wrinkles over time to maintain your results.
2. Why is my face ageing so quickly?
Exposure to sunlight and UV rays have been found to be one of the most common causes of premature ageing. Other factors like smoking, stress and sleep deprivation can contribute to fine lines and wrinkles.
3. What is the best age to start anti-ageing treatment?
You can start anti-ageing skin treatments whenever you start noticing wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Most people start these treatments from the ages of 40–50.
4. What is the latest treatment for ageing skin?
Check out some of the best facial treatments for wrinkles at the Bodycraft Clinic, with a variety of advanced treatments using high-quality products and premium equipment. Our services are highly specialised and FDA-approved so that are left with healthy and wrinkle-free skin.
5. Are anti-ageing treatments effective?
Yes, anti-ageing skin care treatments are extremely effective, as they work beneath the surface of your skin to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing.