Are you planning on revitalising your locks but torn between Hair Botox vs. Keratin Treatment?
The world of hair nourishing treatments can be both exciting and overwhelming. If you’re seeking a way to transform your tresses, understanding the difference between these two popular options is crucial. From taming frizz to boosting shine, from improving manageability to breathing life into damaged strands, each treatment has its unique benefits.
We’ve got the scoop on which route aligns with your hair goals. So let’s break down the differences between keratin and botox, their benefits, and more – helping you make an informed choice for your precious tresses.
What is Hair Botox?
Contrary to its cosmetic use, Hair Botox involves injecting a specialised formula into the scalp to rejuvenate and enhance hair quality. This treatment aims to revitalise hair follicles, stimulate growth, and improve hair texture. This formula aims to replenish lost nutrients, smooth frizz, and restore hair’s natural shine.
The treatment usually involves these steps:
- A consultation with a trained professional to assess your hair condition and determine if you’re a suitable candidate for the treatment
- The scalp is cleansed to remove any oils, dirt, or residues
- Numbing cream might be applied to minimise discomfort during the injections
- Using tiny needles, the Hair Botox solution is injected into the scalp at specific points, targeting areas where rejuvenation is needed
- After injections, a gentle massage of the scalp might be performed to evenly distribute the solution
- It’s generally recommended to avoid washing or disturbing the scalp for a certain period to allow the solution to work effectively
- Over the following weeks, you may notice improved hair quality, increased thickness, and healthier growth
When it comes to a Hair Botox treatment, trust only the best for a safe and exceptional experience. At Bodycraft Clinic, we have a reliable team of seasoned professionals dedicated to your hair’s well-being and beauty.
View this post on Instagram
We offer personalised consultation and FDA-approved procedures in our Hair Botox treatment which ensures smooth, shiny, and sleek hair. Book an appointment today for hair that flows with health and radiance.
If you want to choose a less intensive treatment, you can opt for Tanino Hair Botox One Day Wonder Treatment at Bodycraft Salon – a deep-conditioning treatment that aims to restore and revitalise damaged hair. It does not contain actual botulinum toxin (Botox) used in cosmetic procedures. The treatment involves the application of a specialised formula filled with proteins, amino acids, vitamins, and nourishing ingredients. Heat or steam may be used to help the product penetrate the hair shaft, allowing it to repair and moisturise the hair.
What is Keratin Treatment?
Keratin treatment is a smoothing and straightening procedure. It involves applying a keratin-rich solution to the hair and then using heat to seal it. This process helps to smooth the hair cuticles, reducing frizz and curl while adding shine and manageability.
The Keratin procedure usually involves:
- Hair is washed to cleanse and prepare for the treatment
- The keratin solution, containing smoothing agents and keratin proteins, is applied section by section
- The solution is evenly distributed using a comb to ensure thorough coverage
- Hair is blow-dried to help the keratin solution penetrate the hair cuticles
- Using a flat iron set at high heat, hair is straightened in small sections, sealing in the keratin and smoothing the hair
- The hair is left unwashed for a specific period, usually 24-72 hours, to allow the treatment to fully set
- Once the waiting period is over, the hair can be washed, revealing smoother, straighter, and more manageable results
Hair Botox vs. Keratin: Choosing the Right Hair Nourishing Treatment
Here are the key differences between keratin and botox to help you make the right decision for nourishing and revitalising your hair. Delve into the details and discover which treatment suits your hair’s unique needs.
|Hair Botox involves injecting a specialised formula directly into the scalp to revive hair follicles and promote growth.
|Keratin Treatment involves applying a specialised keratin-rich solution to smooth and straighten hair, reducing frizz and boosting shine.
|Hair Botox involves injecting a customised formula into specific parts of the scalp to target hair follicles.
|Keratin Treatment uses the application of a keratin solution to hair and sealing it with heat, often with blow-drying and flat ironing.
|Lasts several weeks, meaning that the treatment requires more frequent touch-ups to maintain the results.
|Longer-lasting outcomes, often extending over several months before a touch-up is needed.
|Hair Type Suitability
|Can be adapted to various hair types, making it suitable for those seeking to address multiple concerns.
|Particularly effective for individuals with curly, frizzy hair, as it helps to tame and smoothen the hair texture.
|Needs regular touch-ups to maintain the revitalised effects and encourage continuous hair growth.
|Lasts longer, so you don’t need maintenance as often, making them a convenient choice for long-term manageability.
|Hair Botox delivers rejuvenation and growth stimulation directly at the root, contributing to overall hair health and vitality.
|A Keratin Treatment primarily focuses on achieving smoother, straighter hair with improved texture, enhancing styling options.
In the world of hair makeovers, the difference between keratin and botox treatments is a choice as unique as your style. It all depends on what your hair needs and how you want it to look. If you want more growth and vitality, go for Hair Botox. If you’re after smoother, sleeker hair, Keratin Treatment is your go-to.
And if you’re seeking expert advice on Hair Botox vs. Keratin Treatments, trust Bodycraft Hair Clinic to guide your journey to a hair transformation that aligns perfectly with your personal needs and flair.
FAQs related to Hair Botox vs Keratin
1. Is Hair Botox the same as keratin?
No, Hair Botox is not the same as keratin. The main difference between keratin and botox treatments lies in their composition and how they work to transform your hair. Keratin treatments infuse your hair with a protein called keratin to repair and strengthen it, while Hair Botox uses a blend of nutrients and ingredients injected to nourish and smooth out the hair shaft.
2. Which is more expensive; Hair Botox or Keratin Treatment?
The cost of Hair Botox vs. keratin treatments can differ based on factors like the salon, location, and specific products used. Generally, Hair Botox injections are costlier than keratin treatment applications.
3. Does keratin last longer than botox?
Keratin treatments usually last longer than botox.
4. How long does each treatment last?
Hair Botox injections results last a few weeks, while keratin treatment can offer several months of smoother hair.
5. Which treatment is safer?
Both are generally safe when performed by professionals, but keratin treatment is often considered safer as it doesn’t involve injections like Hair Botox does.