What is PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment?
PRP, also known as Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment for hair loss, is a medical treatment in which your blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. Your cosmetologist will take a small amount of your blood and use a centrifuge to separate the plasma from it.
Then, this plasma is injected into the areas of your head that require the growth of new hair. Since your own blood is used to regenerate hair, this process is safe and only takes around 20 minutes.
Benefits of PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment
Reduces Hair Fall
The treatment rejuvenates your hair follicles.
Thicker, Voluminous Hair
Strengthens the hair grafts and promotes hair growth.
The treatment is approved by the US & Indian FDA.
Painless and Non-Invasive
Is a pain-free and non-surgical treatment with no downtime.
Suitable for men and women in the initial stages of Alopecia.
The treatment takes around 3-4 sessions to start showing results.
Bodycraft's PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment Process
• Make sure your doctor is informed of any medications you are taking.
• Avoid taking any medications that include blood thinners.
• You must wash your hair on the day of the treatment.
• Avoid using any products on the hair.
• Bring a clean hat to protect the treated region after the PRP treatment.
• Have a meal before the procedure since it involves drawing blood, which might cause lightheadedness.
• A thorough consultation with our doctor is conducted to learn about your medical background.
• Before starting the treatment, a blood test/checkup will be conducted.
• On the treatment area, a numbing cream is applied and kept on for 30 to 45 minutes.
• The doctor will draw a small amount of blood which will be centrifuged to separate the platelets (growth factors).
• After the treatment area has been cleaned, the growth factor is superficially injected into the scalp.
• The area is once again cleansed after the procedure.
• For at least 48 hours after treatment, refrain from washing the treated area.
• For at least 24 hours, avoid direct heat and sun exposure.
• Avoid saunas, steam rooms, and swimming for 2 days after your treatment.
• Avoid vigorous exercise for at least 2 days after your treatment.
• Avoid alcohol for at least 6 hours, as well as blood thinners to prevent bruising.
What Concerns Does the PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment Target?
Excessive Hair Fall
Female Pattern Hair Loss
Male Pattern Baldness
Weak Hair Follicles
People suffering from androgenetic alopecia can benefit from the PRP Hair Regrowth treatment. The treatment helps hair density and thickness increase, leaving you with strong, voluminous hair.
The PRP treatment is highly effective for hair loss. This simple, non-invasive procedure is excellent for natural hair regrowth and stimulation because it uses the client's blood platelets for hair regeneration and restoration.
The PRP hair regrowth treatment is suitable for patterned hair loss in females. New hair growth is possible in 2–3 sessions, and visible hair growth is seen within weeks.
The PRP hair regrowth treatment is suitable for patterned balding in males. New hair growth is possible in 2–3 sessions, and visible hair growth is seen within weeks.
It is highly suitable for men and women who are in the initial stages of Alopecia Areata. It helps with hair fall reduction, hair regrowth, and makes hair thicker and fuller in volume.
The treatment rejuvenates hair follicles and strengthens the hair grafts to promote hair growth.
Side Effects/Precautions for PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment
It is possible to experience some bruising and pain in the treated area, for two to three days. You might experience a little discomfort at the treatment site and a heavy feeling on the scalp for a few hours after the procedure. If you have any significant pain or discomfort, call your doctor right away.
In case you are on an antibiotic course or blood-thinning medication you should avoid this treatment since it utilises your blood. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant it is advised to not get this treatment.
Why PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment from Bodycraft
Why PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment from Bodycraft
- We offer one-on-one consultations with an expert doctor who conducts a detailed examination of your skin type and discusses any concerns along with your medical history.
- We guide you throughout the procedure with pre-care and after-care assistance.
- We make sure to use safe procedures in a completely sterile environment.
- We make you feel comfortable throughout the process, helping put you at ease!
Book Your Complimentary Doctor Consultation Now!
"The doctors at Bodycraft Clinic calmed my nerves by carefully explaining all the services and how they work. I'm so happy with their services and Volite is my favourite treatment so far! I'd recommend it to everybody."
"Cleanliness & hygiene is also on point. Totally recommend Bodycraft for skin services."
"It has been a great clinic service experience in Bodycraft. The doctors have helped me a lot from giving best consultation to the best results as well. Very satisfied."
"The consultant was super sweet and helped with managing my appointment and helped give the best care and treatment. If you ever need any services like wrinkle relaxers, filler or eyebrows I would 100% recommend Bodycraft."
"Bodycraft has excellent clinic consultants and would really help you understand your skin-related issues, along with the best cosmo-dermatologists I have come across. Highly recommended!"
"I was skeptical about injections. But I was also worried about my chin. The doctors at Bodycraft assured me for getting fillers and it made a huge difference. Very happy with the results."
"My acne was very bad and after choosing Bodycraft's chemical peel sessions, my face is completely rejuvenated. I'm very happy with the results."
"The cosmetologists at Bodycraft are truly amazing. In just two weeks my skin is finally seeing some normalcy. Acne has significantly reduced and so has the pain and pigmentation. This is the best my skin has felt in a long time. Never felt this kind of response elsewhere."
"I was suffering from acne and after taking treatment at a Bodycraft clinic I feel much better. My acne has come down and I feel more confident. Thanks Team!"
"I had a wonderful experience at Bodycraft. I had undergone peels for acne and was extremely satisfied with the treatments. Special thanks to the doctor and also to my counselor who has always been getting me an appointment to suit my schedule."
FAQs for PRP Hair Regrowth Treatment
You can notice results a week or two after the PRP injections. These results can continue to last for up to 6 months after the treatment.
We recommend undergoing PRP treatments for hair at least once a month. This needs to be continued for a span of 3-5 months to see gradual progress in hair regrowth. At the same time, it is essential to keep realistic expectations from this treatment as the results will differ from person to person.
The PRP treatment doesn’t require any downtime; nevertheless, your scalp can be red afterwards. This is expected and normal. The redness will subside within 24 hours. You can quickly get back to your regular activities.
This treatment can help both men and women who are balding, have thinning hair, have androgenic alopecia or other types of alopecia or are losing their hair as a result of high amounts of stress. PRP injections are meant to thicken, strengthen, and grow hair from follicles that are still functioning, despite how weak they may be.