What is GFC Hair Loss Treatment?
Growth Factor Concentrate, or GFC, is an extremely safe treatment which uses growth factors generated from your blood for the best results in treating hair loss. During the GFC hair loss treatment, the growth factors are administered at
the hair root by superficially injecting them directly into the scalp. The GFC treatment helps in reducing hair loss while also promoting hair growth, thickening hair follicles, and increasing hair numbers.
Benefits of GFC Hair Loss Treatment
Reduces Hair Fall
The treatment rejuvenates your hair follicles.
Thicker, Voluminous Hair
Strengthens the hair grafts and promotes hair growth.
The treatment is approved by the US & Indian FDA.
Painless and Non-Invasive
Is a pain-free and non-surgical treatment with no downtime.
Suitable for men and women in the initial stages of Alopecia.
The treatment takes around 3-4 sessions to start showing results.
Bodycraft's GFC Hair Loss Treatment Process
• Strictly avoid aspirin, blood thinners, and narcotic drugs 48- 72 hours prior to treatment.
• Check with your doctor for any blood tests required before your appointment.
• An anaesthetic cream will be applied for 30-45 minutes.
• The patient’s blood (about 10 ml) is collected in specialised GFC tubes.
• The platelets are activated and the Growth Factors are released using the centrifuge process.
• The Growth Factors (GF) are segregated from platelets.
• With a syringe, the GFs are collected (about 4-5 ml).
• The GFs are then superficially injected into the scalp.
• You may feel a tingling sensation while the cells are being activated.
• Ice or cold compress can be applied to reduce swelling if required.
• Avoid Aspirin anti-inflammatory medications for 3 days after your procedure.
• Avoid vigorous exercise, swimming, sun and heat exposure for at least 2 days after your treatment.
• For the first 3 days, use shampoo which is pH balanced.
• Do not use hair products for at least 6 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and smoking for 3 days after treatment.
• Drink lots of water during the first week after your treatment.
What Concerns Does the GFC Hair Loss Treatment Target?
Excessive Hair Fall
Female Pattern Hair Loss
Male Pattern Baldness
Weak Hair Follicles
People suffering from androgenetic alopecia can benefit from hair treatments like GFC hair loss treatment. The treatment helps hair density and thickness increase, leaving you with strong, voluminous hair.
The GFC treatment is highly effective for hair loss. This simple, non-invasive procedure is excellent for natural hair regrowth and stimulation because it uses the client's blood platelets for hair regeneration and restoration.
The GFC hair loss treatment is suitable for patterned hair loss in females. New hair growth is possible in 2–3 sessions, and visible hair growth is seen within weeks.
The GFC hair loss treatment is suitable for patterned balding in males. New hair growth is possible in 2–3 sessions, and visible hair growth is seen within weeks.
It is highly suitable for men and women who are in the initial stages of Alopecia Areata. It helps with hair fall reduction, hair regrowth, and makes hair thicker and fuller in volume.
The treatment rejuvenates hair follicles and strengthens the hair grafts to promote hair growth.
Possible Side Effects & Precautions for GFC Hair Loss Treatment
Following your treatment, it’s common to experience bruising, redness, itching, swelling, and/or pain, which may linger for 2–5 days. Please take paracetamol if you feel any pain or discomfort. Skin infections or reactions are uncommon but are easily treated with antibiotics or inflammatory drugs. Please get in touch with the clinic right away if you have any unusual discomfort.
Patients on an antibiotic course or blood-thinning medication should avoid this treatment since it utilises their blood. People who are breastfeeding or pregnant are advised against this treatment.
Why Choose Bodycraft For the GFC Hair Loss Treatment?
Why Choose Bodycraft For the GFC Hair Loss Treatment?
- We offer one-on-one consultations with an expert doctor who conducts a detailed examination of your skin type and discusses any concerns along with your medical history.
- We guide you throughout the procedure with pre-care and after-care assistance.
- We make sure to use safe procedures in a completely sterile environment.
- We make you feel comfortable throughout the process, helping put you at ease!
Book Your Complimentary Doctor Consultation Now!
"The doctors at Bodycraft Clinic calmed my nerves by carefully explaining all the services and how they work. I'm so happy with their services and Volite is my favourite treatment so far! I'd recommend it to everybody."
"Cleanliness & hygiene is also on point. Totally recommend Bodycraft for skin services."
"It has been a great clinic service experience in Bodycraft. The doctors have helped me a lot from giving best consultation to the best results as well. Very satisfied."
"The consultant was super sweet and helped with managing my appointment and helped give the best care and treatment. If you ever need any services like wrinkle relaxers, filler or eyebrows I would 100% recommend Bodycraft."
"Bodycraft has excellent clinic consultants and would really help you understand your skin-related issues, along with the best cosmo-dermatologists I have come across. Highly recommended!"
"I was skeptical about injections. But I was also worried about my chin. The doctors at Bodycraft assured me for getting fillers and it made a huge difference. Very happy with the results."
"My acne was very bad and after choosing Bodycraft's chemical peel sessions, my face is completely rejuvenated. I'm very happy with the results."
"The cosmetologists at Bodycraft are truly amazing. In just two weeks my skin is finally seeing some normalcy. Acne has significantly reduced and so has the pain and pigmentation. This is the best my skin has felt in a long time. Never felt this kind of response elsewhere."
"I was suffering from acne and after taking treatment at a Bodycraft clinic I feel much better. My acne has come down and I feel more confident. Thanks Team!"
"I had a wonderful experience at Bodycraft. I had undergone peels for acne and was extremely satisfied with the treatments. Special thanks to the doctor and also to my counselor who has always been getting me an appointment to suit my schedule."
FAQs for GFC Hair Loss Treatment
GFC has a far higher concentration of stem cell growth factors than PRP. Also, when it comes to PRP, the number of sessions and downtime necessary are significantly higher, but with GFC, outcomes are excellent and are visible with fewer sessions.
The procedure is completed within 30 minutes. The treatment is completely safe, non-invasive, and leaves no scars.
You may need 4-6 treatments, depending on how severe your condition is. The effects last a long time, and only one maintenance treatment could be needed every two to three months. To achieve the best outcomes, our doctors will devise a plan with you.
Both males and females with early or late symptoms of alopecia can benefit from the GFC treatment. To be sure, it is crucial to get your scalp examined by qualified medical professionals. They will advise you on the best course of action for your hair loss.