If you visit the salon often, the term ‘Olaplex treatment’ might be common for you. However, not many are aware of its umpteen benefits and how it actually works for the hair. Over the years, Olaplex has gone on to become a household name for most salons in India and the world.
Read more to understand why our experts at Bodycraft recommend the Olaplex treatment for your hair.
Olaplex Treatment – Why is Every Expert Talking about it?
Wondering what is the Olaplex treatment? If you want to restore damaged tresses and make them bouncy, shiny and strong, the Olaplex treatment can do wonders for your locks. It is a strengthening treatment that protects hair from chemical processes including bleaching, colouring, smoothening, curling, straightening and more. It protects hair from thinning, premature greying and breakage. The end result is gorgeous, lustrous hair that will turn heads wherever you go.
Olaplex treatment should be undergone at reputed salons only, where your hair care professional can guide you before, during and after the process. This treatment can also be clubbed with another hair care service to provide optimum results.
What are the Benefits of the Olaplex Hair Treatment?
Want to try the most-talked about hair care service in town? Here’s why you should opt for the Olaplex treatment at a Bodycraft salon near you.
1. Provides Ultimate Protection to Hair
Chemical treatments like bleaching, straightening and curling can have adverse effects on your hair. Over time, they can lead to hair damage, split ends, hair thinning and ultimately breakage. The Olaplex treatment makes the bonds of your hair stronger, helping you prevent breakage and frizz with every visit to the salon.
2. Suitable for Virgin Hair
If you thought that the Olaplex treatment can only be administered on bleached hair, let us drive away this misconception for you. This hair treatment is suitable for virgin hair as well (hair that has never undergone any chemical treatments). If you have virgin hair, your hair is healthier than the average population! This means that this treatment will only help you achieve optimum results like stronger, beautiful hair.
3. Doesn’t Consist of Harmful Ingredients
Unlike most hair treatments available today, the Olaplex salon treatment for hair is devoid of harmful ingredients. This means that it doesn’t contain parabens or glutens and is hence considered as one of the safest treatments for all types of hair.
4. Recommended by Leading Experts
If you’re wondering what is Olaplex hair treatment and why it is suggested at leading salons, you will be happy to know that it is a trademark of Olaplex Inc., which guarantees a seal of quality brought out by the primary company. None of the solutions belonging to this hair treatment are adulterated. This is why this treatment is loved by our experts at Bodycraft!
How does Olaplex Work?
When you visit your nearest Bodycraft salon, our experts will walk you through the Olaplex hair treatment before you witness your hair transformation. Typically, this treatment is administered in the following steps.
- The Olaplex Bond Building Treatment is mixed with your choice of hair colour before it is applied to your hair. This step is crucial in strengthening the bonds of your hair resulting in a slower fade and less side effects like hair thinning and premature greying.
- The Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector is applied to the hair. This step is administered after the bleach with the bond is thoroughly rinsed from your locks. The hair perfector helps in repairing any remaining bonds and acts as a deep conditioning treatment. Your expert will advise you to wait for at least 20-30 minutes before this solution is washed off.
- The Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo will be recommended to you to prevent hair from any additional damage. You can oil your hair once a week and proceed to wash your hair with this shampoo.
- Your expert will also recommend a Bond Maintenance Conditioner to ensure that your scalp remains moisturised after this hair treatment. It will also help in maintaining the strength and lustre of your locks for a long time.
- You can also use the Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil to keep your hair health in check. It helps to avoid frizz, and makes your hair soft and shiny.
What is Olaplex Treatment Price?
Olaplex Hair Treatment Price at Bodycraft Starts at INR 2,500
The Olaplex salon treatment is the most sought-after hair service today, suitable for all hair types. By eliminating major hair concerns like dryness, frizz, damage and breakage, you can visit your nearest Bodycraft salon to understand how it works and reap the benefits of this expert-recommended hair treatment. However, this is not a permanent fix for damaged hair which means you will need to walk-in once every 6 months to get desired results.
Book an appointment with us today to make your hair healthier, thicker and more beautiful than ever before.