What is the Profhilo Treatment?
The Profhilo is an injectable treatment that is made up of hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally present in the skin and helps to keep it hydrated and plump. The treatment is designed to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, which can help to improve skin texture, elasticity, and overall appearance.
The Profhilo treatment by Bodycraft is a popular choice for those looking to address issues such as sagging, wrinkles, and dullness in the skin.
Benefits of Profhilo Treatment
Renews Skin Texture
Reduces facial pore size and repairs scars
Reduces Signs of Ageing
Say goodbye to fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles
Enhances Skin Tightening
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity
Suitable for All Skin Types
Treats dry, oily, and flaky skin by nourishing it inside out
Painless and Non-Invasive
It is a pain-free and non-surgical treatment with no downtime
The procedure is done in a sterile environment with no chance of infection
Bodycraft's Profhilo Treatment Process
• Please ensure that there is no infection, injury, bruising or wound on or around the treatment area.
• Please check with your medical health care provider if you have any active infection, allergy/hypersensitivity to Hyaluronic Acid, glabellar necrosis, active herpes, keloids, cancer, allergy to lidocaine etc.
• Please inform your doctor if you are currently taking any blood thinners or anticoagulants.
• Do not consume any alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours before the treatment.
• Our doctors conduct a thorough consultation during which they identify treatment options and evaluate your expectations and concerns.
• On the areas to be treated, a local anaesthetic cream is administered and kept on for 30 to 45 minutes. After that, the area is cleaned.
• The doctor will mark the areas that need to be treated, and then inject the calculated units into those marked areas.
• After the treatment, refrain from drinking alcohol for 12 hours.
• For at least 24 hours, avoid washing your face, using moisturisers, and putting makeup on the treated region.
• For the following 24-48 hours, avoid touching and massaging the injected regions.
• For the following 15 days, refrain from using any form of facial or using steam.
• For the following 72 hours, refrain from going to the gym or engaging in any vigorous physical activity.
•Make sure you drink enough water.
Profhilo Treatment on Different Body Parts
The Profhilo treatment can be administered on various parts of the face to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin and improve your skin texture.
This treatment can help to improve the texture and tone of the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, and fine lines on the neck area.
The treatment can help to reduce scarring, stretch marks, blackheads, open pores, and fine lines on the chest area.
This treatment can be used on the arms to eliminate rough, scaly skin on the elbows and knees.
Side Effects/Precautions for the Profhilo Treatment
After the procedure is finished, you might experience some swelling, bruising and tenderness. If you do experience any of these side effects, they should resolve on their own within a couple of days.
This treatment is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suffering from a sinus infection, or have hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
Why Choose Profhilo Treatment from Bodycraft
Why Choose Profhilo Treatment from Bodycraft
- We offer one-on-one consultations with an expert doctor who conducts a detailed examination of your skin type and discusses any concerns along with your medical history.
- We guide you throughout the procedure with pre-care and after-care assistance.
- We make sure to use safe procedures in a completely sterile environment.
- We make you feel comfortable throughout the process, helping put you at ease!
Book Your Complimentary Doctor Consultation Now!
"The doctors at Bodycraft Clinic calmed my nerves by carefully explaining all the services and how they work. I'm so happy with their services and Volite is my favourite treatment so far! I'd recommend it to everybody."
"Cleanliness & hygiene is also on point. Totally recommend Bodycraft for skin services."
"It has been a great clinic service experience in Bodycraft. The doctors have helped me a lot from giving best consultation to the best results as well. Very satisfied."
"The consultant was super sweet and helped with managing my appointment and helped give the best care and treatment. If you ever need any services like wrinkle relaxers, filler or eyebrows I would 100% recommend Bodycraft."
"Bodycraft has excellent clinic consultants and would really help you understand your skin-related issues, along with the best cosmo-dermatologists I have come across. Highly recommended!"
"I was skeptical about injections. But I was also worried about my chin. The doctors at Bodycraft assured me for getting fillers and it made a huge difference. Very happy with the results."
"My acne was very bad and after choosing Bodycraft's chemical peel sessions, my face is completely rejuvenated. I'm very happy with the results."
"The cosmetologists at Bodycraft are truly amazing. In just two weeks my skin is finally seeing some normalcy. Acne has significantly reduced and so has the pain and pigmentation. This is the best my skin has felt in a long time. Never felt this kind of response elsewhere."
"I was suffering from acne and after taking treatment at a Bodycraft clinic I feel much better. My acne has come down and I feel more confident. Thanks Team!"
"I had a wonderful experience at Bodycraft. I had undergone peels for acne and was extremely satisfied with the treatments. Special thanks to the doctor and also to my counselor who has always been getting me an appointment to suit my schedule."
FAQs for the Profhilo Treatment
Profhilo treatment is suitable for most people who are looking to improve the overall quality and appearance of their skin. It is especially effective for those who are experiencing skin laxity, dryness, or uneven skin tone. You can consult with our doctors at the Bodycraft Clinic to determine if the Profhilo treatment is right for you.
After the treatment, you may experience some mild swelling, redness, and tenderness at the injection sites, which should resolve within a few days. You should be able to return to your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Results from the Profhilo treatment can be seen within a few weeks, and typically last for about 6 months before another treatment is needed to maintain the results.
Some patients may experience mild discomfort during the treatment, but it is generally considered to be a relatively painless procedure. Your doctor will use a very fine needle to inject the treatment, and they will take care to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the process.
A Profhilo treatment typically takes about 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the treatment area. The injections are usually spaced out over a number of weeks to allow the hyaluronic acid to evenly distribute throughout the skin and maximize the treatment’s effectiveness.